All girls, thats what the brochure says, but thats a lie lol
There are guys. Some are gay, some are straight, but none of them jaw-dropping gorgeous or "dateable" though. Luckily for me, when I was deciding what college to go to, I didn't have to worry about meeting guys because I already had a boyfriend. Anyways, I chose MSMC because it was small like my high school. I'm happy I made that choice because I met some awesome girls that I have grown so close to. BUT, like every college, there is drama. Pregnant girls, lesbians, drunken nights...lol
But my funniest memory of MSMC that didn't involve me, lol, was when Andrea and I were walking back from my car and we saw a fellow freshman drive up in her car and turned into the parking lot. A friend of hers was also in the passenger seat. All was normal and she went ahead and popped her trunk. THEN, the unexpected part happened. After the trunk popped, a male teenager of African-American descent hopped out of the trunk and landed in a way that is so funny it is indescribable. The reason why this is so funny is because boys are not allowed to be on campus after a certain time, well except for the boys who dorm there of course. LOL
OMG...u gotta love horny girls lol...the things they do...
2 comments:
i love how this was supposed to be a blog about moe..lol but that was a funny night..but girl you know we had plenty more
"hill" dont you mean "mountain"
or "Mount"
haHA i remember when you told me bout that night.
didnt andrea make a video about it too?
Post a Comment