Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Back...

So its been almost 3 months since i've blogged...idk y its been so long because many things have happened that I should have blogged about in order to help me vent. 

Firstly, I start my sophomore year of college in 13 days and I honestly couldnt be happier or more excited. I do not like to be at home and the only reason why I have been home all summer doing much of nothing is because of my lil bro. My parents are separated and we have a restraining order on my dad (cause he's a bipolar ass motha'f***A), so i assumed the role of, I guess u can say a parent, because i picked up all the responsibilities that my dad had, i.e paying the bills, watching my bro while my mom is at work, and all household duties. That was my summer in a nutshell. Im restless understandably. 

Second, issues with my mom relating to school have me frustrated and emotional, 
probably what prompted me to blog today.

I'll be blogging more..there's alot i gotta work out with my boy-f and my cousin/
roomie Andrea.

3 comments:

Drea said...

don't trip i got your back foo

Lancer Cris. said...

lets start blogging again!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

keep writing
im just driving by
good look with yr 2 of college and mom